Monday, October 16, 2006

First Day of Life outside the Womb



Wow, this has been a big day! I've met so many people who all seem to love me very much! I even met another baby, named Natalee and her big brother Keegan. I don't know what to think. This whole worldly stuff is strange and new, but it's okay. I get to snuggle and sleep all warm in people's arms and nurse whenever I get at all hungry. And everyone tells me how pretty I am. I'm not quite sure what that means, but it seems to be good, since they all smile when they say it! I've smiled back a little and it feels good, but it's tiring. Man, sometimes I miss being in the womb. It's so bright out here! And quiet. And sometimes cold.






*pictures are from later dates, as no one gave Mommy the camera for a couple days, but I wanted to show a few of the many visitors that came to the hospital.

No comments: